Saturday, February 4, 2012

Girl Scout Cookie Alternatives

I love Girl Scout Cookies. Caramel Delites (Samoas) are my weakness. I also love the Peanut Butter Sandwiches. I am, however, against what the Girl Scouts of America do with the money that they earn from selling the cookies. Fortunately, there are alternatives to the Girl Scout cookies.

Keebler has similar types of cookies:


The Keebler alternatives are usually cheaper than the actual Girl Scout types. Also, Walmart as well as some other grocery stores have their own store-brand versions even cheaper still.

Another alternative is making your own cookies.

Note: Little Brownie Bakers, one of the two companies that make Girl Scout cookies, is a subsidiary of Keebler.

3 comments:

HonestGirlScouts.com said...

Thank you for giving the American public information on how they can enjoy Girl-Scout-type cookies without funding a Progressive agenda that leaves a bad taste in your mouth!

Life of a Fire Wife said...

I think Keebler is the parent company of ABC Bakers, who make the GS cookies!

Brian said...

I need to look into that. Thank you.